Monday, September 23, 2013

Skip the hotel... Get a Tree




















I'm not sure why, but I'm fascinated by treehouse hotels (and tiny houses).  I've tried to stay in this human nest several times in Big Sur, but it's always booked out.  Instead, I've stayed in Junk Boats, Glam Tents and A-Frame Cabins... but no treehouse yet.

Maybe I want to escape back to my childhood or Robinson Crusoe hit a cord with me...

Regardless, I saw this in my inbox today from Tablet Magazine, and it brought back the desire.  I know staying in a normal hotel is more comfy, but a treehouse seems more "with nature" and "exotic."

Enjoy.
Inkaterra Reserva Amazonica





















Bangkok Treehouse






























Treehotel, Mirror Cube

























Treehotel, The Nest

























Treehotel, The UFO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...