Monday, March 10, 2014

My first photography "gig"

Last year, I managed to buy a used Nikon D300 off of a co-worker moving to the US for $300 (note: the camera costs $2K, brand new).  I thought it was about time to pick-up a hobby and knowing myself, taking photos would be way easier to maintain, then say, running a marathon or cooking things without burning them.

Since then, I've taken a few photography classes and have amassed thousands of photos on my computer (they may or may not take up almost my entire work hard-drive, oops).

Anyways, a few weeks ago, I took engagement photos of our friends, John & Lyn, around Singapore.  Here's a few photos from my first "gig."  I was repaid in drinks & dinner :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...