Tuesday, April 29, 2014

[Posters] Stop Monkeying Around

Along with creating a website, I've been trying to design a few posters that can be used as either fliers or for posting on Twitter / Facebook / Google+.

Let be honest -- I'm not a graphic designer, but I find it fun to play around in Adobe Illustrator.  I've put my first 7 designs in order below.  Right now, I think the 3 little monkeys (#3) is my favorite.

I think I'll keep going, but might need to eventually go to a real graphic designer.  

Until then, fun in Adobe Illustrator it is! 

PS - If you're interested in learning Adobe Illustrator basics, try this.











































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...