Thursday, June 6, 2013

13 Courses of Amazingness





























Alan & I both planned our business trip to Sydney at the same time.  Therefore, we've been able to team up our expense allowances for some nice indulgences (yea, strategy!)

On Tuesday, we had a 13 course tasting menu at Momofuku Seiobo.  Amazing.  Our expense budget only put a dent in the cost, but well worth it.

Here's some photos (albeit on my phone), for your viewing.  The meal ended with sugary pork shoulder meant to be eaten with your hands (I mentioned it was indulgent).



2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious - beats pizza and beer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it. Now if I were in NYC, I wouldn't mind going to the original momofuku. Hey where are all the 13 courses? Would love to see them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...